As an IT Support Specialist, you will be tasked with completing a wide variety of technology based objectives. Example objectives include end-user support, network troubleshooting, daily status/performance checks, and advanced project support. You will be required to continually improve technical knowledge through hands-on experience and training opportunities to better serve our client base.
- Must have experience in computer hardware & software
- Proficient client management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to travel to client sites
- Able to tackle a high learning curve
- Background in technology
- Relevant education in technology
- Industry certifications from vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, etc.
- Knowledge of basic programming languages
- Knowledge of website structure and support
- Functional knowledge of networking concepts